We have been working extremely hard improving goFlow over the last few months and we are pumped to bring you the best version of the app to-date. We think you’ll find our focus on simplicity and usability manifested in the re-designed user interface, and the all-new features allow you to use goFlow like never before. OH YA, and all this awesomeness is now available on Android as well!
There’s a whole new way to share surf reports. Choose who sees your report or target your report towards a specific group of friends. Check the surf at your favorite spots faster than ever before. Share more of your session by adding up to 5 photos per surf report.
See into the future with a FREE 7 day weather forecast integrated into each surf break: Wind, Swell & Tide costum made by stormsurf.com
Explore spots by region and report any misplaced spots on the map. Each spot has now its own gallery to make photo browsing easier and the experience is enhanced with a new full-screen photo viewer.
Get the new version of goFlow right here
What’s new in version 3.0
Check out our lovely redesign 🙂
- Everything got a lot easier to use!
- A cool new way to share your surf reports
- Also share reports with just a small group of people
- Quickly check for new reports at your favorite spots
- Add up to five photos per report
- Get weather forecasts for up to 7 days
- Browse a spot’s photos in a gallery
- Explore spots by region
- Improved full-screen photo viewer
- Easily tell us about misplaced spots and we keep a smooth experience for you 🙂
- A lot more to come!
We listen to your feedback!!! Keep on sending it over and letting us know what you think 🙂
See you in the water,
Roni & the goFlow team