Part of being in the flow of life is flowing with the changing of the seasons. As we move into the Fall season for the Northern Hemisphere and start dreaming of Summer in the Southern Hemisphere, we wanted to take a moment to appreciate some of the epic moments you have had over the past few month.
Check out the all the fun moments your goFlow Tribe has been sharing recently. We think you’ll be stoked and hope you’ll be inspired to shred it up and make it even more awesome for the season ahead
1. Side-planking and savoring a Cali sunset with some SUP and Yoga.
Michelle Gierst (LA Local Expert) in Los Angeles, CA – “Last night was awesome”
2. Getting stoked with no crowds at your favorite secret spot.
Mark at “Cant Tell” in Florida
3. Amazing viz, warm water & turtles make for some epic dive adventures.
Colby Barnett diving at Hanauma Bay in Oahu, HI -“So fun!🐬🐟🐠🐳☔️”
4. Just another day, at the skate park in Rio.
David Santos at Pista de Skate Vila Nova Camp Grande, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil “fake favi-o front”
5. A perfecly sunny and glassy day for a fun paddle with friends
Averjanas Asočakovas in Lithuania – “Vandens SUP’ynės sup school & rent”
6. Getting high on clear skies, slushy snow & no crowds!!
Ze Pacheco at Valle Nevado, Chile. (click here to view the video in the app)
7. Getting “artsy” with the flow
Eduardo Gonçalves at Antiga Alvorada in Portugal
8. Because…..surfing in Costa Rica!
Michael Devine at Zancudo in Costa Rica – “Get wet everybody!”
9. Nothing but smooth sailing and clear skies. Enjoying the view from the top.
Exequielira at Viña Del Mar, Chile – “Ohh yeahh”
10. Maybe not the greatest viz, but it’s still another day in paradise.
Omri Lavie diving in Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
We hope you have enjoyed these moments fellow goFlow athletes have shared. We encourage you to post your own moments and share the stoke from your next session with the rest of the goFlow tribe. Who knows, maybe we will feature your post next. Get out there and find you flow!